Being a mom is great, but let’s face it – it keeps you busy, 24×7, all day, every day. It’s like giving up a huge part of your life since everything is mostly about your little one, what the child wears, eats, and sleeps. With all that mayhem, moms hardly find time to groom themselves, let alone go to a salon.
What are the best beauty tips for moms?
Don’t worry mommies, here are some beauty tips and tricks for you to follow and get back in the game.
A long bath
Being a mom is the most tiring job, so you deserve some quality me time and what better than a bath? Run some hot water in your bathtub and take out those bath bombs that you had kept in, thinking you’ll use it someday. It will relax your mind and your body, and healthy skin and happiness are interrelated.
Wash your face regularly
To get rid of puffiness under your eyes (sleepless nights!), splash water onto your face a few times a day. This will relax your eyes and it will also make your face look fresh. Also, use a face wash or cleanser and wash your face twice a day, once in the morning and once before going to bed.
Pilgrim Volcanic Lava Ash Face Wash is a great product you should try. It is an effective, powerful, and gentle cleanser that will help in cleansing your skin and removing dust and grime from your skin.
For healthy skin, moisturizing it is very important and you should make it a part of your daily skincare routine. Also, since you have got to make it quick, you might not find time to apply foundation or other base makeup. So you can use tinted moisturizers, that will give your face a finished look, along with providing moisture to it.
Get a concealer
Sleepless nights and dark circles go hand in hand. Get a good concealer and cover those bags, to give your face a rested, fresh look. No one else needs to know you were up all night, comforting your crying baby. Go fake that well-rested look!
Invest in mascara
Nothing works as good as mascara. It instantly brings out your eyes and changes the look on your face. Buy one that volumizes or lengthens your eyelashes. And, a bonus tip – get an eyelash curler and curl your lashes. This will make your eyes look healthier and brighter.
You obviously wouldn’t get enough time to go get your eyebrows done, so it’s a great idea to invest in a good pair of tweezers. When you’re in a hurry, you can pluck the extra hair and go rock!
Keep a tilted lip balm or lip gloss in your bag
Lipstick looks great, but when you’re in a rush, you won’t get time to put on lipstick efficiently. So get a tinted lip balm or a lip gloss. A quick swipe and you’re ready to ace the world.
Get a haircut
When you’re a mom, you at least want your hair to support you. So, it’s time to go chop-chop and get a groovy haircut that makes you look young and vibrant. Go for a hairstyle that is convenient for you and easy to manage. Oh, thank God for ponytails, right?
Paint your nails
You can’t keep very long nails when you have kids around but you can definitely groom them. Spare a few minutes and pick out nice nail polish. You can also go for a neutral shade, to give your nails a healthy, subtle look.
If you’re a new mom, you could follow these beauty tips for moms –
– When you’re moving about doing baby chores, put on a leave-on face mask. Keep it on for twenty to thirty minutes and then wash your face. This will get rid of the tiredness from your face, and make your skin feel fresh.
– When you have no time to shampoo, take some baby powder on your palm and rub it in your hair. It will absorb the oil and make your hair look less greasy. Yay, quick fix!
– You could keep a small makeup kit that has all the basic stuff, in your car or your bag for a quick touch up anywhere.
Once your kid has grown up a little, these are the tips you should follow –
– Make it a routine to cleanse and tone your skin, before you take a bath in the morning. Use a cleanser that suits your skin type and toner that is alcohol-free.
– Facial masks are a go-to, no matter how old you are. Look for face masks with natural ingredients, such as Pilgrim Volcanic Lava Ash Face Mask. This is a clay-based mask that boosts microcirculation and can help bring nutrients from within up to the skin. The unique formation of the mask will make your skin supple and smooth.
– If you’re too tired or lazy to wash your face before bedtime, then you could choose makeup wipes and keep them in your bedside drawer. But do not skip this step, mommies!
Ensure that you follow these tips, and you’d be the young mum everyone keeps talking about at school, in no time!
Volcanic Lava Ash Face Wash with Yugdugu & White Lotus
Refresh your face with our powerful yet effective and gentle cleanser. Crafted with Volcanic lava ash, Yugdugu and White lotus, the non-foaming cleanser doesn’t strip off the skin of its protective moisture barrier or disturb the natural pH, thus maintaining its integrity and youth.