You may take good care of your face, but what about feet and hand care? Is the skin of your hand and feet darker than your face? Your hands and feet are the most visible parts of your body after face. Just like the face, they also encounter direct sun exposure. With so much emphasis on the face, we always forget about our hands and feet that also stand the scorching heat. When they bump into direct exposure to UV sun rays, there is an increase in the production of melanin which leads to a darker complexion.
How to maintain healthy hands and feet skin?
In addition to sun exposure, there are many other factors that can darken your hands and feet such as lack of exfoliation and skin cleansing, dust and pollution on skin, and accumulation of dirt.
It is commonly believed that you can get an idea of a person’s hygiene by simply looking at his feet. You don’t need an expensive salon treatment for that, you can get fabulous feet and toenails just by making some changes in your daily routine. Here are some dos and don’ts for feet care.
- Buy non-acetone nail polish remover.
- Use a cuticle pusher to gently push back cuticles.
- To keep your soles soft and to sustain the proper moistness balance of the skin on your feet, apply emollient-enriched moisturizer. Shea-cocoa body butter is a good choice
- Gently run a rubber or wooden manicure stick under your nails to keep them clean.
- File smoothly in one direction without using too much pressure.
- Use an emery board to smooth nail edges.
Use an exfoliating scrub like the Pilgrim Volcanic Lava Ash Body Scrub, foot file or pumice stone to remove dead skin build-up, which is also known as calluses. The scrum will help to remove the dead skin cells and get a soft and supple skin.
- Ask your salon to clean and filter the footbath.
- Consult a podiatrist and ask for your customized pedicure, if you have diabetes or poor circulation in your feet.
- Do not apply nail polish if you are suffering from fungal infection, some symptoms of fungal infection include discolored and thick toenails.
- Don’t cut cuticles as this can increase the risk of infection. Cuticles help serve as a protective barrier against bacteria.
- Never use the same tools for your pedicure and manicure as the fungus and germs can transfer between toes and fingers.
- Be careful when using a foot razor to get rid of dead skin, removing too much skin can lead to infection.
- Share nail files with a friend as they are extremely porous and can trap germs that spread.
- Round the edges of your toenails as this shape can lead to the development of aching ingrown toenails.
- Use fingernail clippers or manicure scissors to trim nails as they enhance the problem of impacted toenails because of their trifling, bent shape.
Hands manifest the cleanliness of a person and play an important role in overall beauty. Poor hygiene, harsh cold weather and use of bad quality cosmetics can damage the skin of your hands. Here are some do’s and don’ts to take care of your hands.
- Apply hand cream containing anti-inflammatory ingredients and emollient plant oils to pamper your cuticles, nails, and hands.
- Keep your hands moisturized all day to avoid calluses and wrinkles. Pilgrim Shea & Cocoa Body Butter is a good choice. It is enriched with antioxidant-rich white lotus extracts and vitamins. It forms a protective layer on the skin for preventing environmental damage. Apply the body butter right after taking a shower to make sure that your skin is soft, hydrated, and supple.
- Use a hand scrub at least once a week to remove the dead skin from your hands.
- Use sunscreen to avoid sun exposure.
- Wear gloves while doing dishes as the use of these products can dry your skin.
- Buy a hand cream with an SPF of 25 to help prevent lines, spots and skin cancer. Reapply the cream every time you wash your hands.
- Get a moisturizer having retinol and apply it every night to reduce fine lines and dark spots for line-smoothing.
- If you have dry hands, then look for a cream with alpha hydroxy acids, hydrating urea, and lactic acid to keep your skin moist and smooth.
- Regular exercise to avoid swelling of the joints of the hands.
- Forget to give a quick massage while applying hand lotion on your hands.
- Forget to consume food containing Vitamin B and calcium for healthy nails.
- Use normal dish soap as it can dry your skin.
- Wash your hands too much.
- Wash your hands with too cold or too hot water. Instead, wash your hands in lukewarm water all year round.
- File your nails in a seesaw action as it can separate the layers of the nail and can lead to nail peeling.
- Forget to apply a base coat when you paint your nails so that your nails are not stained.
- Ignore cuticles and use a good quality cuticle cream or oil to prevent the cuticles from drying or roughing out.
Shea & Cocoa Body Butter with White Lotus
Our ultra-hydrating Shea and Cocoa Body Butter is enriched with vitamins and antioxidant-rich white lotus extracts. It melts straight in to the skin, locking in the natural moisture while nourishing its radiance.
does pof allow for gay dating https://gaypridee.com
gay dating apps military man imposter https://gay-buddies.com
gay dating fargo nd https://gayprideusa.com
gay dating game orgy https://speedgaydate.com
top gay dating sites dallas texas https://gayfade.com
is it smart for gay teens to use dating apps https://gaysugardaddydatingsites.com
gay random chat https://bjsgaychatroom.info/
dating site for gay https://gaypridee.com/
chat gay usa https://gay-buddies.com/
sado masocism dating gay site https://speedgaydate.com/
hack online slots https://2-free-slots.com/
kitty glitter slots https://freeonlneslotmachine.com/
liberty slots instant play https://candylandslotmachine.com/
slots machines free online https://pennyslotmachines.org/
zelda inventory slots https://slotmachinesworld.com/
battle slots download https://slotmachinesforum.net/
super lucky casino slots https://slot-machine-sale.com/
casino joy slots https://beat-slot-machines.com/
caesar casino slots game https://download-slot-machines.com/
slots machine https://411slotmachine.com/
infinity slots https://www-slotmachines.com/
Comments are closed.